It’s the end of January and many of us find it hard to focus this time of year. So much happening, a new year full of things to do, things to begin, things to continue. Here are a few tips from fundersandfounders.com to help you focus better. How many of these do you already do? Which ones would you never do?
And here is a list of all hacks:
- Keep food on your desk. Glucose helps your brain focus.
- Turn off the phone. Most phone calls are not urgent.
- Get a good chair. There is a reason- bosses don’t sit on cheap chairs.
- Time yourself and see how much you did in 1 hour.
- Shut off everything that you are not really using.
- Clear your desk completely.
- Put on headphones. Classical music or no music is best for focusing.
- Make a list. Make it short.
- Reward yourself. If you get focused, be proud of yourself.
- Frame a picture of your goal. And look at it every morning before work.
- Bring your pet with you. They help you focus
Recently, a lot of people have been talking about Generation Y or The Millennials.
In other words, The Entreprenuers . The Digital Era. The Narcissists. Selfies! Born between the years 1980 and 2000’s, they are shaping our economy and work force today.
Watch this video, take notes and tell us, what generation do you belong to?
2000/2001-Present – New Silent Generation or Generation Z
1980-2000 – Millennials or Generation Y
1965-1979 – Generation X
1946-1964 – Baby Boomers
Do you agree with the comments on the video? And what are the pros and cons of the different generations they mention?
Photo Source: http://www.maddisongraphic.com/we-make-stuff-happen.php